Terms & Conditions
This is the terms and conditions for Calvin Wong Enterprises Trading as Quik Window Glass Replacement ABN: 87 639 620 787
1. INTERPRETATION: “Company” shall refer to Quik Window Glass Replacement
“Customer” shall refer to any person, corporation or entity using the services.
2. PRICES: Prices and Terms are subject to alteration by the Company without notice prior to delivery. All goods shall
be sold subject to being invoiced at prices ruling at time of delivery/dispatch.
3. GST: Unless otherwise stated, prices quoted do include GST. GST will be charged on all invoiced goods at the
4. TITLE: Title of goods supplied shall not pass until full payment has been received by the Company. The Customer
shall store the goods in such a way so that they are clearly identifiable as the property of the Company. If the
Customer becomes insolvent, commits any such act of insolvency or defaults in payment to the Company, the
Company may (without prejudice to any of the other rights) recover or resell the goods or any of them, or may enter
upon the Customers premises by its employees or agents for that purpose. Any goods sold to a third party whilst
monies are outstanding to the Company are sold by the Customer as agent of the Company and any proceeds of
such sale are to be retained in a separate account until such time as the amount outstanding under invoice/statement
is paid in full to the Company. If the Customer uses, mixes or transforms the goods, the Customer shall keep records
so as to identify the goods so used, mixed or transformed and so much of any payment from any third party in respect
of any article transformed as equates to the price of the goods supplied and so used, mixed or transformed shall be
held by the Customer in trust in a separate bank account for the benefit of the Company and paid to the Company in
reduction of any debt owed by the Customer to the Company unless otherwise agreed in writing, all goods shall be at
the Customers Risk upon delivery to the Customer, his carrier or agent.
5. SETTLEMENT TERMS: Unless otherwise specified or agreed settlement will be net seven (7) days from the date of
6. WITHDRAWAL OF CREDIT FACILITIES: The Company will withdraw credit facilities from any Customer who does
not settle account within seven (7) days from the date of statement.
7. INTEREST: Interest will be charged at the rate of 2% per calendar month on all accounts that exceed seven (7)
8. STATEMENT CHARGE: A statement charge of $10.00 per month will be charged on all accounts that exceed thirty
9. ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGE: An administrative charge of $240.00 will be applied to all accounts that exceed thirty
10. CREDIT CLAIMS:
a) DAMAGE OR SHORT DELIVERY: The Customer must make claim within 14 days of invoice date.
b) OTHER CREDIT CLAIMS: All other credit claims must be made within 14 days of invoice date. Evidence in support
of the claim must be supplied and the onus of proof is with the Customer.
11. RETURNS: The Company will not accept goods for credit without prior approval. All returns for credit must be
accompanied by a copy of the supply invoice. A handling charge of not more than 20% of the invoice value may be
applied where the fault lies with the Customer.
12. REIMBURSEMENT OF EXPENSES: The Customer agrees to reimburse the Company for all expenses incurred
in recovering the amount owed by the customer, should the account exceed the company’s terms, including Solicitors
costs on a Solicitor and Own Client Basis, Company Searches, Individual Locator Searches and any other expenses
incurred including interest pursuant to Section 47 of The Supreme Court Act 1995.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The Parties hereto acknowledge that this agreement constitutes the entire agreement
between them and that such agreement supersedes any previous oral or written agreements between them that deal
with the same subject matter.
14. HEADINGS: The headings set out in this agreement are for convenience only and shall not in any way affect the
interpretation of this agreement.
15. APPLICABLE LAW: This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of
Queensland, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Queensland.
16. PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE: This offer is only applicable to selected areas for a full list of areas please contact
our customer service centre. This offer can be used at the time of booking only. In the event that a price falls below our cost price we will
not be able price beat or match. Glass quoted from other company’s must comply with Australian Standards and must be from a licensed glazier.
17. SUBCONTRACTORS: QUIK Window Glass Replacement reserves the right to use subcontractors to complete the work and will take steps to ensure the contractor is properly licensed and insured to do the job according to the rules set out by NSW Fair Trading